A boutique IT recruitment agency based in Australia, selecting, tracking and nurturing IT talent for IT companies and forward thinking IT Departments.
|Job Title:||Senior Systems Engineer - Projects - 3 - 6 month contract - start now!|
|Location:||Australia - Perth|
|Industry:||IT- Networks & Systems Administration|
|Key Selling Points:||
Are you good with large scale Office 365 migrations? Like to go deep with designing and implementing an enterprise grade backup system with Veeam?
This role is pretty simple - you're there to deliver IT infrastructure projects as the implementation engineer, and there is a lot going on.
The two key projects are:
1. Office 365 migration - Exchange on-prem to Online, Folder shares to Onedrive (1000+ users)
2. New Backup infrastructure refresh and Veeam installation. Enterprise grade.
All projects are with the one company based out of West Perth.
- Office 365 migration experience at scale (hybrid type at scale)
- Veeam installation in enterprise environment, complete with storage integration
- Windows Server, Exchange general wintel experience
- Able to work and deliver projects autonomously
- Can work to a project plan and provide some level of technical input and updates
- Can do some level of enterprise design/architecture for these projects
You need to be able to start immediately, interviews happening from now.
3 - 6 month contract and may extend beyond that.
Apply now if you want a shot at this contract. Check out our website at transparencyit.com for other roles and interesting blog articles.
Daniel Linden @ Transparency IT