- Full-time package up to $95,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications
- Recent and relevant commercial experience with Power BI
- Strong M and DAX skills
Working closely with business decision-makers and the internal IT teams, you will design and implement business intelligence solutions to support organisation-wide reporting and analytics on the Azure and the Power BI platform.
Our client is in need of a Business Intelligence Developer who can clean up the Power BI models, consolidate where possible, getting all the logic out of the reports and replacing with more traditional ETL.
- Develop and manage Azure SQL database
- Design, develop and maintain ETL pipelines and data orchestration using Power Automate, Logic Apps, Data Factory and Stored Procedures
- Design, develop and maintain Power BI models, security and distribution, including workspace management and integration with Teams and SharePoint
- Design, develop and maintain data quality register and data dictionary
- Maintain awareness of new developments in Azure and Power BI technologies
- Collaborate and engage with a range of internal business users and third-party organisations to design and deliver new requirements
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent experience
- Recent and relevant commercial experience in database development/ETL
- Strong and recently practiced SQL skills, including stored procedures
- Recent and relevant commercial experience with Azure tools – must include Data Factory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write for non-technical audiences
- Experience working as part of geographically dispersed teams and proven history of managing own work in a remote environment
- Strong research skills and problem-solving skills with the ability to find creative solutions to unique problems
- Requirement to undergo Departmental screening processes and possess a positive outcome
- Compliance with Working with Children Card requirements for the state
If this role sounds like you, apply today. If this role doesn't sound like you, but know someone perfect for this, get in touch.
The Team @ Transparency